Thursday, March 13, 2008

Using capability of Bans V3

Well, with the introduction of Build a Niche Store V3, I am trying a new method of targeting traffic. I'm going to use the location capability to narrow the ebay results to cities and create city specific stores. At first this was a little beyond my grasp, couldn't really think of why you would want to do that, then it hit me, used cars by city. You only want to see cars near you most of the time, so the next few posts will be centered around my success, or not, of a series of car sites focusing on the major cities of the US. Attempt number 1 Atlanta Used Cars

Just as an update on other things, the traffic to most of my sites is non-existant, other than the first site, All Things Active. So I'm going to start submitting articles and adding some unique content to my other pages to try and start generating traffic, otherwise I am just wasting time. Wish me luck.

No comments: